Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Other, Larger Animals

"This is a horrendous, horrific incident for the Amish community. They're solid citizens in the community. They're good people. They don't deserve ... no one deserves this,"

"The U.S. extreme threat of a nuclear war and sanctions and pressure compel the DPRK to conduct a nuclear test, an essential process for bolstering nuclear deterrent, as a corresponding measure for defense,"

"I would drive a few miles for a hot stud like you,"

Where do I turn in my resignation?

It’s news weeks like this that make a cabin in the wilds of Alaska seem alluring. We'd be just like the pioneers... Well...

3 comments:

-L- said...

After my cranky comment about celebrities yesterday on santorio, I remembered hearing that the EPA's refusal to follow scientific recommendations for emissions standards is going to cost between 5000 and 10000 American lives each year.

Still outraged at the world. It's just my current mood.

Scot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scot said...

I feel the same, today, L.

Should we get our clans together and establish a town where none of this stuff would happen? ;-)

I’ve had to stop reading the articles on the Amish incident, and this thing on Foley is getting me all riled up. I almost wanted to post on that today but figure it’d be a mess.